The investigative division consists of individuals whose expertise is among the most highly skilled in conducting complex investigations.
The investigative services can be summarised as follows:
- Fraud Prevention, Detection and Investigation
- Investigations into all types of fraud, corruption and maladministration;
- Procument Investigations;
- Road Accident Fund motor vehicle claims, merits and quantum investigations;
- Law enforcement specialist support to the South African Police Serviecs, Special investigating Unit, South African Revenue Services; via expert support;
- Fraud Risk Management Consulting
- Forensic Accounting and Auditing
- Specialist forensic accounting investigations;
- Fraudulent financial misstatement investigations;
- Data interrogation;
- Witness interviews; and
- Specialised investigative services.
- Consultations with clients regarding criminal procedures and the registration of criminal cases;
- Obtain complainant / witness affidavits at client convenience and comfort;
- Assistance with elimination of wasted time as well as the decrease in trauma to any victim of crime;
- Registration of case docket with the South African Police Service (SAPS);and
- Act as liaison between the client and SAPS with regards to case progress.
- Act as Observers related to compliance with Tender Processes and Procedures;
- Preparation and Review of Affidavits;
- Preparation and Review of Evidence;
- Document and Evidence Management;
- Preparation of witnesses; and
- Liaison with SAPS and Justice Departments.