OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
- An all-female owned and LED Black Economic Empowerment SMME;
- Although locally based (East London) we have undertaken projects in most provinces;
- We bring together unrivalled industry and public service knowledge and expertise;
- The team is composed of experts with a range and depth of technical knowledge which will effectively meet your investigative requirements;
- We have the capacity and resources to provide a value adding quality service which includes comprehensive after sales support;
- We deliver cost effectively and timeously;
- We offer investigative services of alleged and suspected economic crimes of fraud, theft, corruption and accounting irregularities; and
- In addition we provide fraud awareness and prevention services as well as related Training and Skills Development in the public and private sectors.
- Business HI-LITE Magazine: September/October 2016 Edition:
- Business HI-LITE Magazine: October/November 2016 Edition:
- Business HI-LITE Magazine: April/May 2017 Edition:
- Business Women’s Association Regional Business Achievers Awards 2017:
S.I.L.C prides itself as a Company who delivers the highest quality and cost effective services to our Clients, to which the testimonials and
project outcomes speak for themselves. S.I.L.C has an effective Quality Management System(QMS) in place, which ensures:
- Hands-on involvement are done by both the founding Directors in the investigations, assessments and monitoring of outcomes;
- Review and sign-off of all evidence and reports are done by both the founding Directors;
- High standard of service is offered to Clients;
- All its Forensic Professionals are familiar with the QMS documentation and adhere to policies and procedures at all times;
- The team have the necessary qualifications, training and experience to perform their duties; and
- Commitment to good professional practise and quality of its service to Clients
All our investigations are conducted using the expertise and experience of highly qualified Accredited Forensic Investigative Professionals, who are well versed with the demands of in-depth forensic investigations. The team follows an agreed forensic methodology as per each project brief which is discussed and agreed on at the inception of each project. Furthermore, the collective unrivalled industry and public service knowledge of both of the Directors extensive Fraud, Forensic Investigative, Audit and Project Management skills is an added advantage, which has a direct impact on the quality of all our investigations. S.I.L.C draws from an extensive resource pool comprising legal, law enforcement and prosecutors, auditing and accounting professionals, as well as labour experts who are engaged as per individual project requirements, and adds a considerable depth, knowledge and industry contribution to the projects it is mandated to deliver on.
The quality of the information contained in all its final reports is enhanced through the delivery of factual reporting. The quality of the report structure and well as the findings have resulted both disciplinary hearing/s, as well as assisting Clients in reporting criminal cases to the South African Police Service (SAPS).